Ant Movie Catalog Crack and Keygen is a free program made to manage your collection of movies on DVD, CD (VideoCD, DivX, …) and tapes. If you use GNU/Linux rather than Windows, you can try to use WinE to get this program running; some people notified me that this was working. You can also check Moviefly, which is a complete rewrite of Ant Movie Catalog Crack and Keygen made with Python.
Ant Movie Catalog Crack and Keygen Features and Highlights
THE TOOL/APP/FILE IS NOT OUTDATED IF STILL AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE - GO TO DOWNLOAD LINKS TO GRAB IT
- User interface translated in about thirty languages: English (default), Bielorussian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (latin and cyrillic), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Can store catalog in two file format: its own binary format or XML
- Import information from Internet (using scripts); by default it includes scripts for IMDB (US), DVDFR (FR), Allociné (FR) and lots of others
- User-customizable links to do a search on movie websites
- Information importation from various media files (audio & video codec, bitrates, resolution, framerate, size)
- Scripting technology, using Object Pascal language, allowing to modify catalog: Find & replace, moving field values, …
- Printing, using customizable templates
- Export to other formats: HTML (based on a template that you can modify or create yourself), SQL commands (to re-import data in a DBMS such as MySQL), CSV (text files, can be used as tables with Microsoft Excel for example)
- Import from other formats: CSV (Microsoft Excel can create such files, but a plain text file can be used too), Microsoft Access and a few others
- Can store pictures inside catalog or link to external files (recommended for large pictures)
- Supports PNG, JPEG and GIF
- Loans management
- Statistics with chart and pies
- Can display the list as a tree, where movies are grouped by a specified field
- This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- Works on Windows 7 and higher (8 and 10), and should still work on some olders versions.
⇓ DOWNLOAD LINK 1 ⇓
⇓ DOWNLOAD LINK 2 ⇓
⇓ DOWNLOAD LINK 3 ⇓